Sunday 27 March 2011

Home again

So the retreat was brilliant!

I drove down to Dublin early on Friday morning, and did a machine quilting workshop with Barbara Barber. It was great, her work is amazing! Barbara Barber

Aswell as this quilt 'Fishy Affair', she had brought her 'Cats' quilt and we were able to see it on display. Then on Saturday morning I did another workshop with Barbara called 'Really Sharp Piecing'. Jean and Louise did a super job on their curves and points!Jean and Louise


Stitch ripper at hand, I was happy with mine too!Karen


I never got time to post this photo last week, its my latest offering for Lily's Quilts Quiltalong.


LilysQAL


They were all randomly put together, but I think it'll work!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice curved points... wow! Love your Dresden plates too... hope you have tons o' fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, had no idea you were blogging too! Great to see your lovely work. What are the chances of us ending up in the same QAL! Judith xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything is looking good...and looks like you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness those points are perfect! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete