Saturday 5 March 2011

New projects

I'm putting together a new project for the Moda Bakeshop,
its made from the fabric 'Just wing it!' by MoMo.
There is quite a bit of blue in the quilt which doesn't really show up in this photo. Quilt top is nearly complete, just have to add the borders.
Over at the Flaming Stiches blog, Ethne has just announced a Charley Harper Quiltalong.

Now I am going to be completely truthful and say that up until this point in time I had never heard of Charley Harper. After looking at some of his artwork I am truly inspired to take part in this quilt along. This quiltalong will also give me a chance to finally figure out how Flickr works:D

2 comments:

  1. Charley Harper, huh? Never heard of him... will have to go look him up right now!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice fabric in your quilt...can't wait to see it finished...Charley Harper?? have to look into that

    ReplyDelete