I've been in the dark, I didn't know anything about it.
A game? in blogland?
Well lets just say my lovely friend Judith @ Just Jude
played a sneeky move on me and a few others :)
Oh yes - I've been tagged in blogger tag!
What's it all about?
Judith sent me 11 questions to answer,
I then have to tag 11 bloggers and send them 11 questions of my own!
I've kept my answers short, you'll be glad to hear!
1. What is your favourite ice cream flavour/brand?
I love all ice cream! I once tried goats milk ice cream which was vile!
2. What kind of stuff do you like to watch on telly?
I like period dramas and movies - Pride and Prejudice, Downton Abbey. I'm looking forward to the new drama series on Titanic.
3. What are your favourite colour combos for fabric at the mo?
I love this mix of purple/pink/teal/grey. I'm a big fan of Tula Pinks Parisville which has a lot of these colours in it.
4 & 5. Who in your life do you most admire and why?
I most admire people who have overcome adversity in life to become successful in their chosen path.
6. What inspired you to fir
st start sewing/quilting?
A patchwork exhibition by a local group.
7. What part of your body do you like the most?
My eyes - they're green!
8. Give me an example of something you have made that you are really proud of?
I'm really proud of my first project for the Moda Bakeshop, it was the start of my blogging!
9. Would you describe yourself as more of a patchworker or a quilter, or both?
70 % patchworker, 30 % quilter!
10. What has been your favourite decade so far?
11. What are you most looking forward to this year?
I'm looking forward to a calm, relaxing summer and a trip to the Festival of Quilts in August.
Now its my turn! Here are my questions:
1. What is your most treasured possession?
2. Chocolate or crisps? Coffee or tea?
3. Do you have any other crafty interests apart from patchwork/quilting?
4. Dogs or cats?
5. What was your favourite subject at school?
6. What is on your sewing machine at the minute?
7. Who is your favourite singer/group?
8. Does your nearest and dearest know how much fabric you really have?
9. What is your favourite all time film?
10. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
11. What's your favourite thing you have ever made?
Looking forward to all the answers!